COMPETITION: Win your office tickets to the world premiere of Ricky Gervais' Life on the Road
04:34PM, Thursday 04 August 2016
Credit: Entertainment One
Go and get the guitar - Brent's back, and to celebrate, we're offering the chance for you and your office colleagues to win tickets to the world premiere of his new film Life on the Road.
Set 12 years on from The Office, it sees everyone's favourite chilled out entertainer, played by Ricky Gervais, working as a travelling salesman while preparing to take one last shot rock stardom with his band Foregone Conclusion.
Gervais and his David Brent: Life on the Road co-stars will be hitting the red carpet in Leicester Square, London, on Wednesday, August 10 for the premiere and you could be there too.
To enter our competition, we want you to recreate the image below from Brent's infamous dance scene and tweet it to us at @ExpressSeries, using #BrentsBack and telling us the name and location of your workplace.
The winner will receive up to 20 tickets to take their work colleagues along to the premiere.
Tweets must be received by noon on Tuesday, August 9 and the winner will be notified on the same day.
Terms and conditions apply.
To see what we're after, here's one we made earlier.
Terms and conditions:
1. There will be x20 main prize winners.
2. The main prize is x20 tickets to the UK premiere of David Brent: Life On The Road, film screening only. The event is scheduled for Wednesday 10th August 2016 at a venue in Leicester Square, London and is expected to start from 6pm onwards. This is subject to change and the exact time and other details related to the event will be disclosed to the winner upon acceptance of the prize.
3. This competition is open to all residents of the UK aged 16 or over except for employees, and agencies of Entertainment One and Baylis Media Ltd. Any winner under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
4. To enter the competition, you must tweet @ExpressSeries or @MaidenheadAds with the photo and information requested above.
5. Closing date for entries is Tuesday, August 9 at noon.
6. Only one entry is valid per person.
7. Late, incomplete or incorrect entries will not be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, network failure or delay. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
8. Prize winners will be picked at random by an independent person from all entries by Baylis Media Ltd.
9. The winners will be randomly selected and notified on the same day as the closing date. If the chosen winner does not reply to the email within 1 day we will assume the prize has been forfeited and another winner will be drawn. No discussion will be entered into with any person who tries to claim the prize outside of the parameters set above.
10. Certification restrictions apply. The film is a 15 Certificate, although this is subject to change at Entertainment One’s discretion.
11. If the winner cannot attend the UK David Brent: Life On The Road Premiere, they will not be provided with compensation or alternative prizing.
12. The winner is strictly prohibited from exchanging or transferring any part of the prize with a third party and there is no cash alternative.
13. The winner must provide the name of their chosen guest to the Promoter or a competition liaison in advance of the Premiere and both parties must bring proof of identification to the Premiere, in addition to their Premiere tickets.
14. Entry to and attendance at the premiere is subject to respectful and appropriate behaviour. The dress code is smart/ casual.
15. The prize excludes food, drink, travel, personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.
16. In the event that the Premiere is cancelled for unforeseen circumstances, the winner may be invited to attend an alternative film Premiere or a private screening for winners at the discretion of Entertainment One.
17. By entering this prize draw, winners agree to their names being published on digital and social media communications for promotional purposes.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable to any prize winner for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize.
19. NO RECORDING: This screening will be monitored for unauthorised recording. By attending, you agree not to bring any recording device into the theatre and you consent to physical search of your belongings and person for recording device. Unauthorised recording will be reported to law enforcement and may subject you to criminal and civil liability.
20. Details were accurate at time of print.
21. By entering this prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the conditions.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final and legally binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Shanly Homes’ Chapel Arches development have just rejoined everything up, refilling York Stream’s Northern basin, creating a continuous waterways corridor. Chapel Arches waterways with the water flowing through. Maidenhead
A 67-year-old man has been extradited from Spain to face serious sexual assault charges. Harry Raymond Kelk faces two charges of rape, one of kidnap and one of false imprisonment relating to the kidnap and rape of a 14-year-old girl in Winnersh in July 1981.